Friday 14 February 2014

Identity: In Christ


The second of the Identity in Ephesians looked at our identity in Christ, what we were before we knew Him and what changes have been made in our lives. The main thing that I took from the podcast was that we need to let Jesus into all parts of our lives. Rob in the podcast likened our lives to having many rooms. I would have said that I had already let Jesus into all parts of my life, but on further reflection I wonder if there are some areas in which I have kept Him at the door instead of inviting Him in fully, so I will further reflect on that.

I made the page using Distress Inks for the background, the cross is made from grungepaper coloured using distress ink. The little rectangles of paper are to represent the rooms in my life and the yellow lines to represent Jesus light shining into them.

You can find out more about Identity in Ephesians here

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Last year I lead a Bible study on My Heart, Christ's Home which divides our heart into "rooms" of our lives and how we should make them rooms where Jesus is welcome. Seems very similar to your lesson here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...