Wednesday 5 February 2014

Identity: Crisis

The first study in the Identity in Ephesians study didn't start in Ephesians - it started in 1 Samuel 8-10. You can find out more about the study here. It looked at how we can often have a crisis over our identity and what we think of ourselves, but that God uses the most unlikely people in His plan. I was struck with the fact that Saul was really intent on finding his donkeys rather than focusing on God and I started to wonder what are the 'donkeys' in our lives that keep us from hearing God's voice. I have done my journalling in a separate notebook which I will attach in a pocket in the journal.

My first page is very simple, as probably more of them will be! and is a reminder to myself to STOP looking for my donkey and Listen to God's voice.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...