Thursday 3 November 2011

Art Every Day Month - Day 2

Well I was busy last night! I did the next page in my Gratitude Journal and made some Christmas cards.


I was grateful for the Scripture Union group at our local school, which I help run. We have about 20 children who come along each week to hear about God. This year the P7s, who have been coming regularly since P4, have asked for  a smaller group for themselves where they can go deeper, we have called this group Scripture Union Advance.

Our Church is having a Christmas sales table at a Quiz in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would make some Christmas cards, using up some decopatch sheets I have had for some time! Yes, I am decluttering and tidying all my craft stuff this week.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...