Wednesday 2 November 2011

Art Every Day Month - Day 1

I made this last night, but the light was not good for taking a photo, so I am posting a day behind, which is probably what shall happen throughout this month. This is the front cover for my Gratitude journal. It is a zig zag book. I painted the covers with bronze and a touch of gold paint.

My Gratitude page for yesterday. I was thankful that it was such a  lovely day after all the dreadful weather we have been recently.


My verse on my calender for this month was very appropriate for this project:

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High" Psalm 92:1


1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Fiona ~ Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. :o) I love the gratitude journal you have made, and I particularly love the scripture you have included in this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...