Thursday 25 February 2010

Going Well!

The essay writing is going well today, only another 200 words to go, then a tidy up and get references sorted out. The essay is on issues relating to the Mexican-US border region and is really quite interesting. This first section has been using DVDs instead of books, which I found interesting but not as easy to flick back through to check when writing the essay. Although it did show more clearly how bad some of the living conditions are for the Mexicans.

I came across this video on Scrapdolly's blog when I was doing some blog-hopping (in my breaks honest!) and I thought I would share it with you. The video works in a similar sort of way to a Palindrome which reads the same forwards and backwards, except the video reads the opposite backwards and its meaning is changed as well.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...