Friday 19 February 2010

Junque Journal




As I don't have any LOs that I can share with you yet, as the ones I have been working on this week are for the Cybercrop over at FaithscrappersUK this weekend, I thought I would share this video with you. It is about making a Junque Journal, for you to keep all your bits and pieces in.

I have started making one, I took a plain notebook from Tesco and have been inking and scrunching and gluing pieces of paper on. It is a great way to use up all those odd bits of paper and paper that I will never use on a LO. I hope to finish it soon and then will share the photos with you.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh. I want one of these! The problem is that there are so many creative projects I want to do, relative to the free hours in the day - LOL!!!!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...