Friday 12 February 2010

Document 2010 - January

Shimelle and UKS are having a year long project, called Document 2010. I thought it would be fun to join in and document something for each month this year.

I found some Karen Foster calendar pages amongst my stash (it's amazing what you find when you look!!), so am going to use them. I bought an American Craft D Ring 12x12 folder and some multi-pocket page protectors - that's all I'm buying for the project - honest!

Each month will have two pages with a multi page protector between them. Here are January's pages

I have just realised thought that it is almost the middle of February and I have not taken any photos yet this month - so I had better get a move on!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a great idea and having the monthly papers is a brilliant find in your stash. Like the multi-pocket page protectors.

scrappyjacky said...

Great way to document the month.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Good for you! I thought about this, but not sure I'm going to carry through. Thanks for the inspiration, though. It definitely helps.
Rinda

Sian said...

Those divided page protectors are brilliant..it really helps when you need to put pages together quickly. I love your snow photos. we have been snow free here for weeks and I wish I'd taken a few more photos now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...