Wednesday 6 January 2010

A significant year!

Yes, this year I have a significant birthday - 21 again!!!! (well actually it is 50, but don't tell anyone!). The event happens in August, but I think I should really celebrate all year - don't you? I thought I would join in with Scrapdolly's 52in10 challenge which runs throughout the year. You can find out more about it here.

The idea is to do a LO based on a prompt every week throughout the year, the first prompt is up, so I have now got my thinking cap on and looking out photos - check back here later this week to see the finished LO.



As always at this time of year there are lots of new challenges about, and as always I like to start them, (not always finish them), so I am off for a scout around to find some more. If you know of any, please leave a link in the comments. Thanks.

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Am also thinking of joining in with this one.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'm part of a scrap weekly challenge blog, which is here:
http://scrapweekly-2010.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-1.html

Stop by and participate when you get a chance.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...