Friday 29 January 2010

Busy Day

My blogging this week is a bit like waiting for a bus - you wait for ages then 3 turn up at the same time!!

I don't really know where the time has gone to this week - although I have managed to get to the gym three times this week, so feeling rather virtuous! Today I finally manged to get some scrapping done - 2 LOs in fact. Both LOs are for the 52in10 project.

This first one is of myself, aged 16, the prompt was to journal what advice would you give to your younger self. I think my first would be to grow your hair and not get it cut soo short!!! Seriously though I think I would tell myself to be bolder and have more confidence in my own ability. While there may be some small things I would like to change in my life (I would have liked to have gone abroad more for example), there are not really any major changes I would make!


The second LO was to be on Music which has influenced your life.

3 comments:

humel said...

Great layouts :-) Love the musical one in particular x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Both are very cool. I particularly like the structure of the music one.
Rinda

MagicLady said...

Fab LOs Fiona - I love that K&Co range :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...