Friday 29 January 2010

Jesus Lives

Jesus Lives by Sarah Young is a lovely hardbook, soft covered devotional book. It is a companion volume to Jesus Calling. The book is arranged in themes, such as Fear, Trust, Worshp etc and each theme covers a two page spread. The thoughts are written from Jesus point of view, as if He were talking directly to you, with Bible verses on the other page to back up the thoughts. The Bible verses have been chosen with care and fit the themes well. I liked the way that it feels as if Jesus is speaking directly to you, it made the devotions more personal and direct. I have been using this book as a daily devotional and on several occasions it spoke volumes to me. As a simple devotional book I think it fits the bill perfectly and would made a great gift for someone.

I have reviewed this book for BookSneeze
.

1 comment:

MagicLady said...

Sounds like a great book Fiona - I'll have to add that one to my list.

Babs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...