Sunday 12 August 2012

More Scavenging

Some more photos for Rinda's Scavenger Hunt:

3. A border - this is the border sign on the motorway as you come back into Scotland


2. A clothesline. I am having great trouble getting clothes dry here in my new house. There is no whirligig to hang clothes up on and no real garden to speak of - just some very overgrown bushes. So I have resorted to hanging washing up on my clothes airer which I then put out on the patio!!


6. A historical landmark - The Scott Monument in Princess Street, Edinburgh

I will have some more photos tomorrow for the scavenger hunt.


2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wonderful shots - I especially love the border sign.
Rinda

Melissa said...

I'm still looking for a clothesline - love how you've improvised!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...