Wednesday 31 December 2008

Out with the Old..

I can hardly believe it is the last day of 2008 - this year has seemed to go so quickly.
The last week since Christmas has been unbelievably quick - I still haven't uploaded any photos yet! We had a lovely Christmas Day and have been enjoyed playing the games on the new Wii that the boys got - some more successfully than others!

We have a quiet New Year planned - although Andrew is determined to stay up to see the New Year in - we will see if he manages it!

My word for this year was Positive and I have certainly finished the year feeling a lot more positive about many things than I was at the start. Some things have not worked out the way we thought they would this year, but we have trusted in God and in His plans for our lives. There have been lots of positive things happened this year as well, for which I have been thankful.

My word for 2009 - I'm still working on that - watch this space!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...