Friday, 4 May 2007


I had another successful workshop on Wednesday night, this time we were doing 3D decoupage. A few of the ladies had tried this before and they all really enjoyed it. This first card we did was using a die cut sheet where all you had to do was pop out the numbered parts and assemble the card. This was the first time I had used a pre-cut sheet as I normally cut out my own pieces, it was fine but I still think I prefer cutting my own pictures.

The second card we did was using pictures that they had to decide what and where to cut themselves, these are the sheets I normally use. They did actually enjoy deciding where and what to cut, and they all though it was good to try something they maybe won't have chosen themselves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...