Thursday 1 March 2007

New Camera



Our new camera arrived today. Been thinking for a while about getting a DSLR so have finally got a Nikon D40. Gordon used to do a lot of photography so hopefully he will now get back into it again. I think he was finally persuaded when he was in Malawi he was the only one with a film camera!! Just have to learn how to use it now.

Being very organised this month, I have just finished my Februarys pages for the 2007 Journal on UK Scrappers. Pictures this month are of the flowers I got for Valentines, my mums birthday and Andrew with his Pupil of the Week award. Films seen this month were Miss Potter and A Night at the Museum. I used papers from February Scrapagogo's kit, BoBunny Heart Throb.




We have also booked a holiday to Rome, just Gordon and I, for 4 nights in April. My sister is coming down to look after the kids - I hope she knows what she's let herself in for! They are planning what games they are going to play already.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Oh how lovely, a spring break in Rome. It will be wonderful, and your new camera will be properly christened, where better, such exquisite sights to see. (and scrap later, I look forward to seeing that).
Lovely use of the kit, I wish I'd started a journal now, wonder if I can catch up?
E
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...