Wednesday 28 March 2007

First Workshop



I'm just back from doing my first workshop at our local craft shop and it went very well. It was for a beginners stamping class and there were 6 ladies there, some had done some stamping before and some hadnt done any. They were all lovely and enjoyed themselves. Here are the cards we were doing.



This first one was quite simple, the flowers are embossed, then coloured in with pens. The stamps were unmounted sets from Woodware. I used a corner punch for the edges of the card and the mounts.

The second one was using shadow stamps for the background then the flower stamps, mounted on yellow, then green card with green and yellow ribbon behind it.

The third one was stamped and embossed, then mounted on gold with the corners rounded and the image stamped and embossed again straight onto the card.

The last one we really didnt have much time for, it was stamped with Versamark then chalked, then the paper torn and edges inked, a bit of ribbon down the side with a couple of brads at the top.


I'm falling a bit behind with the photo prompts, but I have managed to do Heart today. This is a heart made with Hama beads which my children made for me.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Lovely cards - glad the workshop went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...