Thursday 13 December 2012

Advent Journal

Yes I know we are almost halfway through December, but I have just finished sticking all the papers in my Advent Journal for this year.

I haven't done a journal for the past couple of years but wanted to do one this year as it is our first Christmas in Edinburgh.

My first page reads..

Christmas 2012
A new home, a new city, a new church..
Lots of changes..
New places for decorations, a new tree, new traditions..
But the real Christmas remains the same..
A time to celebrate the birth of Jesus...

Immanuel - God with us

Now to catch up with the other pages.



3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I like your take on a December journal.
Rinda

Pom Pom said...

I love your journal! It's beautiful!
I wish you abundant blessings, Fiona!

Kezzie said...

An advent journal, what a wonderful idea Fiona!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...