Tuesday 28 February 2012

Letter Love Lesson 8

Lesson 8 was  about doing another type of grid. The first one I did with the only two Tombow markers that I have, some pen lines and then writing on the top. It is a good job it was a practice one as there are some spelling mistakes in it.




I prefer this second one, which I did using watercolour pencils and my water brush.


I am enjoying the class, just don't seem to have a lot of time at the moment to do it.

Pippa, who has been doing the class has some great art work on her blog and also a fantastic give-away - a Parallel Pen. I have yet to get one of these to have a play. Why not go check her blog out.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love that blue and yellow color combination.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...