Thursday 1 April 2010

Three Photos

Life has been getting the way of updating my blog recently, as it has a habit of!! For the past two weeks my Mum, who lives with us, has not been well at all, so that sort of dominated my life for the past couple of weeks - well also trying to study for my Open University course. I have not done any scrapbooking or crafting to share with you, so I looked for a couple of photos to share.

This first one is the DVD New Moon, which I managed to watch - excellent film, now can't wait until July to see the next instalment!



This was a basket of flowers for Mothers Day, which are still going strong!


The last photo is of my collection of needle felted animals!

This week is very quiet in the house as Andrew is away at Scripture Union camp - I assume he is having great fun as I have not actually had any phone calls from him! John has been at Easter Study School this week getting ready for this exams at the end of the month.

1 comment:

humel said...

Love those cute little animals! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...