Saturday 24 April 2010

It's a Mystery!

We all love a good mystery - don't we! We the cybercrop is no different. One of the fun challenges at every CC is the Mystery Kit challenge. Each team has a different kit from a different sponsor which you can buy and then create something with - but the catch is that obviously you do not know what is going to be in the kit and you are only allowed to add white or black card if you want! Well I was weak-willed this time and sent for one and here is what I made:

The paper is by American Crafts. I weaved the bit on the right hand side and covered the chipboard heart with the yellow ribbon. I had never seen the flowers before - they are sort of puffy and soft! The photo is of the arrangement I did for our Church's Flower Festival last August and represents Children and Young People. I still have masses of stuff leftover from the kit as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well done, Fiona - it looks great. I was a good girl and didnt buy a kit. (Shines halo)

Rachel said...

That woven paper is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...