Thursday 11 March 2010

My first socks!

I have finally finished knitting my first pair of socks! I started them during the summer holidays last year and finally finished them last week. The wool is a lovely soft sock wool from Fyberspates. My toes are now lovely and warm.




I have a confession to make - I have absolutely no willpower! Despite telling myself that I would not sign up to Shimelle's new class 'Something from almost nothing' I have went and gone and signed up for it. It really is the fault of friends blogs that started saying how good the first prompt was - I just had to go and sign up. Don't like missing out on something. At least I know I have plenty of stash for it and don't need to buy anything, expect perhaps........


5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congrats on the socks! And glad you joined the class. It's fun to be getting old stuff out of my stash.
Rinda

humel said...

Love the socks, and I'm so pleased you decided to join us in class! :-)

scrappyjacky said...

Love the socks,Lizzie...they look great....and glad to hear you're joining the class.

Flapsi Hapsi said...

No! No buying - buying more stash is bad!!

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Socks look good though - are you doing another pair??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...