Tuesday 4 December 2007

Christmas Journal


I finally managed to get started on my Christmas Journal for Shimelle's Journal 2007. I have done my first page, which is like a Manifesto or declaration of intent. The journalling reads:


I Intend to keep a Journal of my Christmas this year. This will be my second year of doing this.

I Hope that by doing this I can record the things that are different and the things that remain the same each year.
I Believe that Christmas is a special time, which it is good to remember the birth of our Lord Jesus, and the Hope that He brings to our lives.


I am finding the prompts a bit tricky this year as so far they have been the same as last year and I dont want my Journal to be an exact copy of last years, so I may have to change them about a bit and do some pages differently.

The book I am using is a really nice one that I got from Tearcraft. It is tied with red cord and is a lovely red Christmassy colour. I have still to do something on the cover and do a title page and pages 2,3 and 4, but at least I've started.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...