Sunday 17 June 2007

Team Challenge


I have finally got around to doing our next team challenge on UK Scrappers. The challenge was to do a LO on a celebration theme and use journalling. I have done my graduation from a couple of years ago and the journalling stamp is a Lil Davies one. This is also the first time I have used my doodling template - I rather like it, so will probably do lots more LOs with doodling on them.


Yesterday was Andrew's school fun day, so we all went along, it was fun, despite the weather being a bit damp. At least it didnt actually rain during the afternoon. The boys came home with pockets full of silly toys and things - as if we need more junk!!! But I suppose it is in a good cause.

1 comment:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I love the journalling stamp! Great LO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...