Sunday 13 September 2015

The final few!

photos for the Scavenger Hunt that is.

13. A merry go round or carousel - didnt think I would get this one, but I did!!


12. A public restroom - the ladies toilets at Dobbie's


Substitute B - someone holding an umbrella - a good excuse to photo my new Radley umbrella!



14. A traffic signal




And last, but not least, 21 A photo of myself with sign "2015 Summer Scavenger Hunt"



I am so impressed that I actually got all of them this year and really enjoyed myself, and the whole family got involved too. Looking forward now to next year.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on finding them all! Great photo of you!

Nathalie said...

Congratulations! I am struggling to finish before the deadline...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...