Monday 28 October 2013

A visit to Durham

The week before I took not well Gordon and I had a few days away together for his birthday, we visited Durham. We had a lovely time and visited the Cathedral and the shops (of course).





 This is the Bowes Museum, which is the home of this lovely silver swan automoton, unfortunately we arrived about half an hour too late to see it in action!


Thanks for your kind comments and wishes on my last post. I am beginning to feel a bit better and am gradually starting to do things again, although I still get tired very easily.


2 comments:

Jo.C said...

Glad to see you are feeling better and starting to blog again. Durham is a beautiful place and somewhere I never think to visit. x

Melissa said...

It looks like a lovely trip! Glad you're feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...