Sunday 11 November 2012

AoG Day 3 - Creativity



Day 3 of Bernice's Attitude of Gratitude challenge was to look at Creativity and what it means to you.

As we are made in the image of God and God is a creator, then I think that everyone has creativity inside them. Creativity can express in many different ways in different people. For me I enjoy scrapbooking, art journalling, knitting, crochet, baking and these are ways in which I can be creative. Art journalling is something I am just learning and hope to do more of once I get all my paints etc out of storage. The same goes for scrapbooking as all my craft supplies are in storage. I did however keep out my wool for knitting and crochet which is what I have been doing more of lately. I am thankful that I have these different creative outlets and also thankful that I have a family who are understanding and supportive of these hobbies. On several occasions the children have been known to pose for photos - you can tell they are scrapbookers children.

What creative outlets do you enjoy?

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love that scripture quote and plan to use it in my own journal.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...