Tuesday 21 December 2010

So Grown Up!


Doesn't he look smart and all grown up! John is off out tonight to his Snowball dance at school!

Not to be outdone it was Andrew's P7 Christmas Ball last week



As you can probably guess I have not managed to do any kind of Christmas Journal this year due to various things cropping up - not least getting a cold, having a tooth removed which then became infected. Maybe I will find time to do something with the photos I will (hopefully) take over the Christmas period!!!!

One bit of good news though - I passed my recent Open University exam with a Grade 2 pass, so I am really pleased. Only one more module to go not before I get my degree, a BA in Social Sciences. The module I am currently studying is Living Political Ideas and I am enjoying it so far.

4 comments:

humel said...

Oh, congratulations! Well done you :-) And what fine boys they both are! xx

scrappyjacky said...

Many congratulations on the course....and they both look really grown up!

Eleanor said...

Oh well done Fiona, that's great.
I, like you, am hoping for some time over Christmas to 'do something with photos', lol; whatever you and your family do, I hope you have a special time.
xxx

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a handsome pair of young men! Thanks for sharing their pictures with us. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Fiona!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...