Wednesday 28 January 2009

January 25



Another month has gone past - I really feel I have missed January somewhere, but I am gradually beginning to feel better, although very slowly. I did manage to do my Journal your day pages for January before the end of the month, which is an achievement in itself! We had rather a quiet day with everyone (except me) spending the afternoon playing on the Nintendo Wii, which has been a huge hit with everyone. Even Gordon, who normally doesn't do electronic games, has taken to it and can be found practising his tennis during the day when the children are at school!!! Sunday was also Burns Day so of course we had to have haggis - even Andrew tried some this year, although I don't think it will beat chicken nuggets as his favourite food!

I have been reading lots of books since not being well, so I thought I would list some of them here.

Cliff Richards autobiography My Way - interesting and amazing to think that he is still around 50 years on - I wonder how many of todays charts hits will still be around in the future.

Richard Hammond, On the Edge - a very interesting account of his recovery after his accident.

Kate Furnivall, The Russian Concubine

and a couple of Joanna Trollope novels.

I have also been playing Lego Batman on my DS Lite. It is somewhat satisfying to go around hitting things and getting tokens for it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...